free 11 SFRB of fresh, hot, and rare peppers - $9.99 free shipping - OFFER CLOSED - THANKS ALL!

OFFER CLOSED!

Just went out tonight and collected some peppers from the garden. The weather is pretty good in Houston so the plants are pumping pods! i'm finished gathering for myself and want to share with everyone at the affordable price of $9.99 free shipping! :) I'll try to ship these tuesday or wednesday at the latest!

Rules
1. US only
2. Paypal only
3. Reply here to reserve your SFRB and then PM me so i can give you my paypal info
4. First come first serve!
5. Please limit yourself to 2 boxes so others can get a chance, if this sale doesn't do well i'll remove this restriction

Friendly Disclaimer
1. Not all pods are picture perfect. some are, and some are not. It really depends on environment, plant genetics, etc.
2. These are all open-pollinated. So collecting seed is at your own risk, but since these plants were right next to each other, you may get some interesting hybrids.
3. All boxes are 220 - 235 grams each (include the weight of the SFRB), that is why some boxes have fewer varieties than others, some have heavier pods

Box 1 collection (all the same variety)
Box 1a collection - (yellow 7pod, red brain strain CMPMAN variety, yellow brain strain, cheiro roxa, and mystery pepper)
Box 1b collection - (yellow 7pod, red brain strain CMPMAN variety, yellow brain strain, cheiro roxa, and mystery pepper)
Box 1c collection - (yellow 7pod, red brain strain CMPMAN variety, yellow brain strain, cheiro roxa, and mystery pepper)
Box 1d collection - (yellow 7pod, red brain strain CMPMAN variety, yellow brain strain, cheiro roxa, and mystery pepper)

Box 2 collection - (yellow brain strain, red brain strain CMPMAN variety, red brain strain PRF variety, cheiro roxa, mystery pepper, and 1 scotch bonnet papa joes)
Box 3 collection - (red brain strain CMPMAN variety, red brain strain PRF variety, fatalli, 7pod burgundy, cheiro roxa, and mystery pepper)
Box 4 collection - (fat red bhut jolokia, regular red bhut jolokia, choco bhut, yellow bhut, choco scorp, cheiro roxa and myster pepper)
Box 5 collection - (fat red bhut jolokia, regular red bhut jolokia, choco bhut, yellow bhut, choco scorp, and fatalli)
Box 6 collection - (choco bhut, choco scorp, fatalli, fat red bhut jolokia, scotch bonnet foodarama, and 1 pod scotch bonnet papa joes)
Box 7 collection - (red brain strain PRF variety, fatalli, red datil?, scotch bonnet foodarama, many chiero roxa pods)
Box 8 collection - (red brain strain PRF variety few pods, 7 pod burgundy few pods, fatalli, yellow scorpion, choco scorp, chiero roxa)

Note: Cheiro roxa is a very rare beautiful variety, get this one! the red brain strain CMPMAN variet is wrinkly like a brain but more elongated. THE PRF (CAPPY) variety is more round and also wrinkly like a brain.

Also as a free gift, i'm including some powders/flakes of various pepper varieties i made in 2011. I still use my brain strain flakes from 2011 and they are great!

The collection
P1030298.jpg

Yellow 7pod
P1030299.jpg

Brain Strain CMPMAN strain
P1030300.jpg

Choco Bhut
P1030301.jpg

Brain Strain Yellow
P1030302.jpg

Cheiro Roxa / Mystery pepper
P1030303.jpg

Good luck!!!!

BenVanned, i was thinking of doing but it would be difficult and a hassle to put what goes into which box and keeping track of stock blah blah. If this sale doesn't go well, i may end up doing a pick-and-choose sale :)

Price is lowered to 9.99 to make it even more affordable. If i get paypal payment by noon central I'll ship Tuesday during lunch!

That is a great deal for some awesome looking peppers. More or less giving them away. Should not last long.

PM sent, got no reply and then most boxes sold. I suppose I am out.

If you end up with more red and yellow brains, chocolate Scorps, Datil, and Cheiro Roxa let me know.

I have shipped 6 boxes, and they know who they are :)

PM sent, got no reply and then most boxes sold. I suppose I am out.

If you end up with more red and yellow brains, chocolate Scorps, Datil, and Cheiro Roxa let me know.

This sale will end at 10pm tonite and i'll make your box if i have enough pods. If not, they should be avail next week.

I just thought of what the Cheiro Roxas remind me of - CGN21500. The coloring is very similar, but the Cheiro seems to have a more bonnet-style shape. I haven't gotten to taste the CGN21500 yet, but I have 2 young seedlings from Cmpman1974's seed and I hear they're delicious. I'm stoked for all of these peppers.

great looking chiles at a steal.. you are going to make some people very happy.
Thanks, hope everyone enjoys the heat.

Box 2 please
You got it, check pm.

I just thought of what the Cheiro Roxas remind me of - CGN21500. The coloring is very similar, but the Cheiro seems to have a more bonnet-style shape. I haven't gotten to taste the CGN21500 yet, but I have 2 young seedlings from Cmpman1974's seed and I hear they're delicious. I'm stoked for all of these peppers.

Yea, im planning to grow those next year too.

Offer closed!

Thanks everyone for looking and buying! Hope everyone enjoys the peppers. $9.99 is a great deal i think, the time to collect peppers, get SFRB boxes from post office, packing them in ziplocks, , free powders, collecting addresses, going back to post office to ship them. All worth the $4.50 profit per box! LOL. j/k.

For real, just glad to spread the heat!

SFRB came today. THANKS, can't wait to try these.

Watch the red brains... They bite back a bit;)

PepperJam, my boxes arrived yesterday. Awesome peppers, well grown, and in pristine shape. Not to mention the pepper flake additions was a super cool touch.
Thanks for the time and effort. Much appreciated.

You might get a strange and unsolicited package soon. Don't be alarmed and call homeland security:D

Back